Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Challenge to the Herald- Are our Crown leaders hopeless?


Anxious time for super man was the title in the Herald article written by Fran O"Sullivan and this was my reply.

"Results-oriented focused on outcomes rather than outputs…."

That sounds good but I have been there with Ministers and Department heads over 25 years attempting to get common-sense and accuracy and then in public I hear this type of dribble they care, when in reality they don't give a dam.

I challenge the Herald to assembles a 10 person jury to hear my complaints about government failure which has cost NZ about $17b in lost revenue (Google Wingate Matakana). That's a big deal and something that will make readers sit up.

Politicians don't care about anything but vote stealing for their own political ends.

So when I see articles like this of "concern about outcomes that help the nation" I know its complete rubbish.
The Ministry of Economic Development told the PM that to inspire confidence would require the "Magna Carta of reforms" was because those running NZ endlessly impose their misguided foolery with zero accountability resulting in utter destruction & failure of our nation.

Come on Herald, lets test our Crown leaders negligence, lets see if they are honest and fit to lead NZ I'm ready for the challenge are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment