Monday, January 9, 2012

Save the Pony or Mankind?

On Facebook someone posted this- many joked- I did- I said good looking horse. The facebook friend was unimpressed with a variety us us joking.- This was my response.

From a Facebook friend- Please look at the face of this rapist, eventually this picture will go to the end of the earth and he would be brought up to justice and I hope he gets a decease for preforming such heinous act! Obviously this poor excuse of a man can't get a girl! Not even a Prostitute


Abuse- what abuse in society shall we start with- parent failure, council failure, police failure, judicial failure,political failure-media failure-  they all equal fiduciary failure which actually ruins entire societies and countries - they are the failures I take seriously yet everyone just jokes about them. Some guy doing a one on one creepy thing has a small circle of victims (animals included). The collective group I outlined makes millions of victims and destroys mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment